Are you a busy mom trying to juggle a career and balance all aspects of your life? If so, you won’t want to miss our chat with Megan Sumrell, a time management and productivity expert who is dedicated to helping overwhelmed women achieve Work+Life Harmony. In this podcast episode of Chasing Brighter, Megan shares her top tips for effective time management, creating productive schedules, and finding joy in the midst of a hectic lifestyle.
Can time management skills reduce your anxiety?
In today’s fast-paced world, many of us experience high levels of stress and anxiety. Trying to balance work, family, and personal responsibilities can feel overwhelming at times. One tool that can help alleviate some of this anxiety is effective time management. By effectively managing our time, we can reduce stress, increase productivity, and create more space for self-care.
“What are the things that, at the end of the day, even if everything went awry and sideways, you could come back to and say, “as long as this is in place, I’m okay”?“
With years of experience and a passion for empowering women, Megan’s insights are sure to inspire and motivate you.
In this episode, we dive into:
- Replacing your daily list making with weekly planning
- Being realistic about how you spend time during each day
- Reducing your stress from unnecessary expectations we put on ourselves
- Sharing ownership of responsibilities with the rest of your household
- Establishing a system when unexpected tasks overtake your schedule
- Paper vs. digital planning tools
- How to plan your day – what you do and when
- How to work with Megan