I’m so excited to share our conversation we had with Rachel on becoming a healthier and happier mom on our Chasing Brighter Podcast episode.
Rachel is the founder of the Health Messenger on Instagram & Facebook, as well as, Messi Mom in the Kitchen on YouTube.
As a mom of two school-age boys, Rachel knows how challenging it can be to find the time and energy to focus on her own health and happiness. But she also knows how important it is to prioritize her own wellbeing in order to be the best mom she can be. In this episode, Rachel shares her top tips on becoming a healthier and happier mom – from starting with small, simple changes to involving her kids in menu planning.
In making changes Rachel says, “It can be scary to try something else but if we have a goal and we can see small steps to get there, that’s how we build those new habits.”
Tips from the Health Messenger
- Start with small, simple changes
- Plan Meals
- Get a community
- Prioritize sleep
- Eat more frequently; have access to healthy food
Check out our episode for more amazing tips!!
Rachel’s book recommendations from her journey
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
- Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us